Sunday 14 October 2012

I'm back!

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you all know that I made it safely through to 'the other side'!  Not feeling too bad, just very tired and achey!  And hungry!  I never realised not eating could be so much of a challenge, every advert on TV seems to be for food! 

Thank you for all your kind comments and well wishes!  I am going to try and post about the last few days at some point today, but as all you post-surgery bloggers know, everything in life is tiring after surgery...even typing! 

4 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I've been anxiously awaiting your post surgery post. Glad you sound pretty good. Hope you get through the next food days with ease;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda! Hope you're not feeling too nervous about your surgery!

      Delete
  2. Hey!

    Just had my lower jaw surgery on the 11th as well. I hope you are managing with the pain well!

    How is the swelling? Mines horrible, just curious as to if this is normal!

    Hope you have no regrets, despite the pain and the lack of food I think this will all be worth it a couple weeks from now!

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Steph, congrats on your surgery! Did you just have the lower jaw done?

      My swelling's horrible too, I'm gonna post pictures in a minute!

      Nope, no regrets, it hasn't been too bad so far. I'm sure it will all be worth it for both of us!

      Delete